Friday, March 22, 2019

Policy on the run, I WISH !!!




Another State, another Election, another sausage sizzle, zzzzzzzz

Excuse me, I nodded off there. Well, that's how apathetic even the most engaged Voters are now becoming.

With the Media Blackout (why not Social Media, I ask?) underway, Candidates may actually bother to door knock for those last VITAL votes needed.

I think it would be wonderful if a few on all sides came in direct contact with the fraud that THEY have allowed to perpetuate for many decades !!!

You gotta seriously now ask yourself, why isn't one of them taking Electoral Reform to the People now?

And if just one was, then our "Objective" Mainstream Media is not allowing it to be heard, and we know why that is, don't we!

"Vote Early, Vote Often", is no longer an old joke saying, it really is a promotion of the criminal perversion of our Democracy as we speak

In my opinion THAT is more important than anything that we consider of value in Australia. I call that HATE SPEECH IN ACTION !!!

Kiss GOODBYE to the Good times Straaaaya, Keep voting these in MARXIST, self-interested devils, and when it's all gone, our Liberty, Democracy, Sovereignty, Prosperity and the Australian way of life, you can all sign my SORRY BOOK.





No comments: