Friday, June 26, 2009



WHO'D HAVE THOUGH THAT KEVIN 07 WAS A BIG WHACKO JACKO FAN!




Michael Jackson has left the building!

Well I am sure everybody has an opinion on the late Michael Jackson. I certainly do but I will reserve my comments for another time, after all the man has just died and his family are deep in grief.

One thing is for sure today, down here in Australia, the Telcos are popping champagne (imagine just how many extra text messages will be sent today and of course the obligatory jokes). I can also hear the sighs of relief from the politicians, especially our very own federal thrillers. Talk about pushing the pollies off the front page and out of the talk back chat. This celebrity death will not fade quickly and the muck racking and media examination and saturation has only just begun. I guess the Canberra mafia can now enjoy the holidays.

No comments: