Tuesday, February 24, 2009



Too painful to watch



With Rudd and Swan spending the budget like a pair of drunken sailors (I swear Kevin 07 is Whitlam incarnate and Gough is even dead yet) and the Libs doing what they do so well -- and that's to bash each other rather than the opposition -- is it any wonder that I found myself actually watching the OSCARS.

I mean I can't stand these liberal idiots in Hollywood and yet I am so tired and bored with the current state of play in Canberra that it was either the OSCARS or ELLEN! .....ELLEN? No I could never be that bored.

I am sure you can relate to this cartoon, especially if you have been watching Question Time lately. Now there's a case of standards dropping to new lows of childish behaviour. Rudd said he would raise the standards but he must have forgotten to tell Julia Gillard.

Media report here

No comments: